Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Nu...
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey could some one help me out?
My Chrono Cross disc 2 seems to have some damage, as it crashes half way through a fmv every time.

If someone could help me out by dloading my savestate, going past the movie and resaving and posting i would extremly grateful!

Thanks in advance!Save State

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
how about disabling the mdec it should help you well i think

·
Nu...
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope

nope, i tried that :(

·
Nu...
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok sounds good :)

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
already done were can i send it your email add

·
Nu...
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for your help :)

my email is: [email protected], but i don't think it will accept files over a meg...
if you use aim my screen name is 'janusxz' i'll be on, or you could uploaded it to that geocities website, user name was 'cchelpnow' pass is 'asdfjkl'

just tell me which you're trying so i'll know where to look :p

·
Nu...
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there i just emptied my inbox so it should be able to hold 2000k...

·
Nu...
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nope i didn't get it :(
anyother ideas?
sorry this has been so trouble some for you

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
why not save from a nearby save point, zip your save game, tell them how far exactly do you need to go through, then that someone can zip up the memcard and attach it here? a memcard that has only a single slot occupied can get as low as 2K zipped. :)

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
well... or you can be smarter and use VGS just for the parts that cause trouble....

seems that it runs smoothly with VGS

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori
why not save from a nearby save point, zip your save game, tell them how far exactly do you need to go through, then that someone can zip up the memcard and attach it here? a memcard that has only a single slot occupied can get as low as 2K zipped. :)
Absolutely right but it Seems like people are getting more and more interested in save states instead of memory cards.Well thanks to me.:)

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Originally posted by prafull

Absolutely right but it Seems like people are getting more and more interested in save states instead of memory cards.Well thanks to me.:)
yes... we owe you one man!

don't worry... my plugin compilation has reached 115 this week.... will post it asap...

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
why is it better than a regular save anyhow, aside from the fact you can save anywhere? i mean, a gameshark code can do the same thing anyway. as demos? maybe, but in this case it's highly impractical due to its size and dialup limitations.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
considering that, compatability is also a large issue.
memcards can be interchangeable between practically all emulators and can be used on a real psx (i might have an extra is anyones interested ;))

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori
why is it better than a regular save anyhow, aside from the fact you can save anywhere? i mean, a gameshark code can do the same thing anyway. as demos? maybe, but in this case it's highly impractical due to its size and dialup limitations.
Impractical ?Atleast not for me.Takes about 10 minutes to send a save state and may be 15-20 minutes to download one even on a slow 33k connection(while I am posting on ngemu as well).And I think its really worth it.
Ya here again I would like to thank all current members of save state club--firegl,zephon,kairi..... more to come.:)

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Originally posted by prafull

Impractical ?Atleast not for me.Takes about 10 minutes to send a save state and may be 15-20 minutes to download one even on a slow 33k connection(while I am posting on ngemu as well).And I think its really worth it.
Ya here again I would like to thank all current members of save state club--firegl,zephon,kairi..... more to come.:)
hey... it isn't all your empire (gotta thank the emuauthors)
hey... and.. erm.... how do I join your club?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.