Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Banned
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out. This is mind blowing:

The Japan Science and Technology Agency recently unveiled their Child-Robot with Biometric Body, or CB2 for short. Designed to mimic a one to two year-old toddler, it senses the environment through optical, auditory, and 200 tactile sensors................ More on the link below:

Gizmodo - CB2 Japanese Robot Child - Announcements

· Registered
1,658 Posts
id love if that happened thought

that thing looks interesting but to mimic a one year old they need to make trillions of codes to make it function like a one year old

i think easily like 100 trillion codes

they would give up before they are even 10% through

· Banned
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
You know what ?? I'm buying myself a whole crew of Robots to grow crops for me, no more hardwork at the farm. Just gonna lay back and enjoy my free time.

Man it cannot be coincidence. The world is becoming just like in Phantasy Star 2 where Motherbrain and it's machines take care of the whole enviromental system for the humans. LOOL. Never underestimate fiction guys. The machines will turn deserts in fully productive areas.

· Registered Anime Hater
15,801 Posts
Robots are a looooong way off from being of any practical use to humans (I mean "robots" as in machines which look and behave like humans, other robots are already working miracles us, in the auto-mobile industry for example)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.