Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else, to be exact.

I just fininished watching it and I have to say, they kept it pretty close to the storyline of the original game. Except for a few exceptions, of course.

I especially liked the fake Kirschwasser part. I didn't remember Albedo being THAT pedophile :D

Overall, it is very worth watching, because it also provides you with some neat additional information not told in the game.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
I prefered the game actually , mainly because of the looks ( it didn't look that great animated IMO ) ; but overall it wasn't bad.

Yours,
-E

·
Registered
408 Posts
Didnt like the style of the art myself. It looked very cheap and 2dimensional. I like my anime to look like some money went into the colors used. Not some cheap crap I can draw in an art book with my cheap art supplies :p. (not that I could draw ALL of what they did for the series, but still it just looks like something I'd expect to see in an art class at a non art college).

So yeah....I didn't watch it because of that. ;)

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
I've always wondered if character's personalities were properly translated... I'm sure that Klarth in Tales of Phantasia wasn't as...horny... as DeJap made him out to be.

Remember that scene were he told Cless that Arche f***s like a tiger?

That one took me by surprise.

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vanit said:
I've always wondered if character's personalities were properly translated... I'm sure that Klarth in Tales of Phantasia wasn't as...horny... as DeJap made him out to be.

Remember that scene were he told Cless that Arche f***s like a tiger?

That one took me by surprise.
In Xenosaga this is quite obvious :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.