Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cat Shoots Owner

BATES TOWNSHIP, Mich. - [size=-1] A man cooking in his kitchen was shot after one of his cats knocked his 9mm handgun onto the floor, discharging the weapon, Michigan State Police said. [/size]

[size=-1] Joseph Stanton, 29, of Bates Township in Iron County, was shot in his lower torso around 6 p.m. Tuesday, the state police post in Iron River reported. He was transported to Iron County Community Hospital. [/size]

[size=-1] Michelle Sand, a spokeswoman at the Iron River hospital, said Stanton was treated there before being transferred to Marquette General Hospital for further treatment. But Marcie Miller, a representative of the Marquette facility, said there was no record of the hospital receiving a patient by that name. [/size]

[size=-1] A telephone message seeking comment was left Wednesday at Stanton's home. [/size]

[size=-1] State police said he was cooking at his stove when the cat knocked the loaded gun off the kitchen counter behind him. [/size]
Another guy shot by an animal

·
Registered
317 Posts
Lol. wait, thats not funny, i wouldnt want that to happen to me(i guess its only funny when it happens to someone else)..

PS: where do you get these? :thumb:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Well, most funny news headlines are usually ripped off Fark. Along with Fark, there are tons of news sites that also post funny or odd headlines to complement their serious news.

·
Some Scottish Guy
4,276 Posts
zen_master said:
Lol. wait, thats not funny, i wouldnt want that to happen to me(i guess its only funny when it happens to someone else)..

PS: where do you get these? :thumb:
Yahoo!'s Oddly Enough news is hilarious sometimes.

The German mountain ninja that forced people to strip at swordpoint was hilarious.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
All your base are belong to your cat :p

·
Ride the Darkness
337 Posts
Ouch.. what the hell was the gun doing out in the open?

This will definitely teach him a thing about safety lock.

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
hahaha... now thats a naughty cat :D

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
What was the purpose of that loaded gun lying there? :???:

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
''I, for one, welcome our new feline overlords"