Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Not yet...It's not really the matter of difficulty, it's just boring to play as Richter. After a while of using the super jump to move around, my hands start cramping up.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Hmmm..

We agree...the constant super jump made our hands ache as well...It's on our "To Do" list though..

If you are attempting..here is some advice...Holy Water....
The Holy Water Item crash puts a whoopin on all bosses except one...we do not recall it's name..but it is the oversized horse man lookin boss....

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

Yeah, I know what you mean by the hand cramp thing. Actually, I tried it before, and didn't do very well because I wasn't very familiar with the Richter controls. I haven't tried it in a while, but I was considering trying it again. Also, just out of curiosity, do either of you use an alternate cotroller configuration that seems to work easier? I've always just used the default settings.:p

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I've always used the default settings because they work really well with Alucard. I'm not sure anything can make Richter any less strenuous...

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
oh yeah, I have beaten it as Richter, you don't have to fight dracule, just that other guy before him. 2 holy crosses will kill him. the hard guy is the guy in the heaven area, almost impossible as richter, gl beating him, I can't, haven't seen anyone that has

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I shall try my best. Notice the avatar. I was a little dissapointed that picture didn't come out very clear but it was the smallest picture of Alucard I could find. Vivi was good before but I like Alucard better.:cool:
Did you see my quote. Well, one of these days (when I finaly get a scanner) I will post a picture of Gerald Tarrant as my avatar!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
if you do fight that big guy in the upside down heaven, use the rapid fire knife, you can hit him with all the crosses you want and just run out of ammo :(

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the advice. I think th last time I played as Richter. I stopped after barely saving the game in the upside down long library. I'm not very good with the super jump. Everytime I tried to go throught the upside down marble gallery, I would be hit so many times by those closing spikes that I would be very low on hit points if not dead (assuming I had any hit points left at all, I would get killed by the skeletons in the next room).:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts