Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wanted to reach 100+ armor.
What I am thinking is to gain DEF using Walk Armor by resetting the map. though, how to do this?
Or maybe there is another way?

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I was going to suggest "if you are using pc then use cheat engine to find the percentage of the map and reset it to zero percent" but the cheat can't be saved if you quit epsxe and needs to be redone every time you use epsxe. That is the issue using cheat engine on emulators is that the address of cheat changes every time you run the emulator.

BUT the bigger problem is it wouldn't reset the map and I don't think the percentage wont increase.

What would be easier to find the address of DEF of that armour, that is if you haven't maxed out the map, set the amount you want, save the game to memory card.

If you have maxed out the map then unless someone have made the cheat to reset the map, it can't be done and don't ask how they make such a cheat as that is so complicated.

·
Super Moderator
13,067 Posts
You shouldnt need glitch reset (can corrupt memory save, savestates in particular), PEC or any memory editor would allow you to modify values directly, freeze them or only allow them to increase (even across map resets). Scan for the value you're looking for, filter it down when it changes, then edit it to your preferred value and parameter.

the issue using cheat engine on emulators is that the address of cheat changes every time you run the emulator.
It shouldnt be an issue if you select an emu's internal memory range for the emulated platform. Theyre prefilled with artmoney which has tables for many ps1 games. Just consider the risk of having cheating software installed in case you use Steam.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts