Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After about 4 hours of graphical tweaking (I kind you not), I finally to get the thing working in acceptable graphics I guess.

Now the music skips I don't mind that too much to make a fuss over it.

But went I go to the menu, then come back out, the music stops and never returns. I tried to reload by pressing F3 but that didn't help.

Any suggestions other than the usuall "try everything"? Because I've been trying things for about 2 hours now.

·
Registered
345 Posts
what SPU pluggin are you trying to use?

i dont have this game but i know you will not get much help if you do not supply info on what you have tried and what you are running.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm using Pete's CD. I tryed all other with no prevail. Only 1 other even works!
I'm also using Pete's 3D3 graphics plugin but I know that's not the problem. The game runs perfectly without music.
When I turn the music on, the game skips very quickly and it's getting quite annoying.

I'm using the ePSXe core sound Plugin.
Several others work as well.
I could toy around with Null's but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Ok the next thing to try would be an iso, thus bypassing the need to use the cd in the first place. A good utility would be to try isobuster from www.isobuster.com . Then use the "run iso" option. If that doesn't work well I'd put it down to a bug and wait for the next version. :heh:

S

·
0 Posts
Okay, try giving Pete's Midas SPU vers 1.7 a try. I use this one and it works very well, but some sound FX are either cut short or are missing. The music plays perfectly. Also, I have never had the music cut out on me. Best of luck.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I fixed the skipping problem but the music still stops after pause even after I got isobuster to work (now it even freezes!).

But thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts