Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i`m using Dolphin 2674 & 2671 on 1440 x 900, AF 16x and xQSAA 16x too.

PS: Anyone knows why Resident Evil Unbrella Chronicles WII works only in Dolphin 2224? Thx

See the pics:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very old news. Next time, try to search please...:drool:
thanks anyway! but, the game runs on fullspeed? i dunno if 30 FPS it's the max speed in the fights.

Yeah, the game run at 30 fps on fight, and full speed. I Have the console and i can talk, this game runs 100% =-D, but more better than console, because the filters.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually, if I recall correctly it crashes if you try to play Versus or Training (not Tutorial).
Other then that it's full fps (30) and fully working.
In these Rev of i use, works fine, in traing, versus, story and etc.

guys what are you settings and graphic card driver or smthng like that cause i get black screen when i enable aa
My hardware is in my sign.

About the AF, in others revs i'm having the black screen too, and i can only use AF, but in this rev works fine.

·
Registered
144 Posts
In these Rev of i use, works fine, in traing, versus, story and etc.

My hardware is in my sign.

About the AF, in others revs i'm having the black screen too, and i can only use AF, but in this rev works fine.
I have a near identical PC as you with the exception of the CPU which is a [email protected] But I only get 17fps. What are the settings you are using to maintain 30fps??

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
44 Posts
what is aa?? because when i click the elb that says disable i get black screen and when uncheck it i get black screen still!! useing dolpin svn 2758

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.