Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

I am playing "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night" on ePSXe and I get a weird bug. At around 25-30% of the game, the time gets to 99 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds. So, when I go to the Giant Clock (where we first meet Maria), the clock have stopped working and I can't continue my quest because the statue in the upper left corner moves with the time and now, it's not moving at all.

Someone have met that problem and/or know how to fix that?

Thank you

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've heard about this before. You should get [pec] (a cheating utility, pec.emucheater.com) and see if there is a cheat for this time limit. If I remember correctly someone managed to get past that point with cheats. Maybe someone who has the game can respond to this.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,

thank you for the reply. I have tried [pec], but it's not working properly. The option "Reset clock to 00:00:00" isn't working. It only resets the seconds to "00". :( So, I'm still stuck. If you (or anyone else) have other ideas, tell me!

Bye

S

·
0 Posts
Hmm, that is odd. I E-Maile the stop time code to another member and it worked perfectly for him. It enabled him to finish the game. If you would like the code I sent him, Majesty, let me know and I will send it to you.:)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Kupo kupo?
93 Posts
i had the same problem, so i tried another code. but i used CEP not the PEC
try it-It kinda mess with your Time, but works:
80097C33 2453

·
Registered
7 Posts
CEP? What's that? and where do I get it? (the [pec] code doesn't work for me either...) sxamiga, if you're so kind, please send the code to me too?

anyone else noticed that the 'cheats' thingy in ePSXe 1.2.0 is kinda messed up? I mean, if I write a code, then save it, next time I load it I'm gonna get some pretty strange numbers...

S

·
0 Posts
Majesty, I'll send it to you tonight 5/16/01. I hope it works for you.
Nite, I'll be glad to send it to you too. BTW, the cheat function in ePSXe is not for Gameshark cheat codes, it is for patch codes for certain games that are necessary for them to work right w/ePSXe. That may be why you are getting some strange numbers.:eek:
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 8 of 8 Posts