Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded 5 NDS roms so far and when I try to open the games with NO$GBA 2.6a I always get the Cartridge not found massage.

Also when I try to play Final Fantasy Tactics AS and Pokemon Diamond I get No$gba Cartloader Warnings.Ill wright down what the warning says below.

The following error(s) occured when loading the cartridge:

Bad Header Checksum (real gameboy would shutdown)
Bad ROM Entrypoint at header [000h]
Bad Fixed Value 96h at Header [0B2h]

this seem to be the only things wrong with my NO$gba, but I did not get the chance to play a single game on it yet so I don't know what els could be wrong with it lol. Thanks to anyone that try's to help me out with this.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,570 Posts
I downloaded 5 NDS roms so far and when I try to open the games with NO$GBA 2.6a I always get the Cartridge not found massage.

Also when I try to play Final Fantasy Tactics AS and Pokemon Diamond I get No$gba Cartloader Warnings.Ill wright down what the warning says below.

The following error(s) occured when loading the cartridge:

Bad Header Checksum (real gameboy would shutdown)
Bad ROM Entrypoint at header [000h]
Bad Fixed Value 96h at Header [0B2h]

this seem to be the only things wrong with my NO$gba, but I did not get the chance to play a single game on it yet so I don't know what els could be wrong with it lol. Thanks to anyone that try's to help me out with this.
:lol:

This is what happens when you download roms.

Here, try reading the rules.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
as said above, we do not support piracy, buy the games if you want help here. read over the rules that were linked to above before posting again please.

closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.