Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Dolphin Gamecube emulator, the controller plugin is acting strangely. It recognizes my usb controller, but it only lets me assign certain buttons to certain functions. For example, I can only assign the d-pad to the control stick, and only the control stick to the d-pad. But that's not the bad part. When I run the game, none of the face buttons work [A B, Y, X], so I can't do anything in the game. I'm using the nJoy plugin, since the standard plugin doesn't even run. Is there a way to fix this, or even just use the keyboard to play? I heard there is a plugin for keyboards called KB, but I can't find it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Could you please give me a link to this plugin? I can't find it anywhere.

Xpadder isn't a plugin, its a program witch lets you map your keybord and mouse to a controller. I use it to play wii games with a gamepad.
Here is the link to the program: FileForum | Xpadder

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, but what about the 360 pad plugin? Also, like I said, I can't use my keyboard to control Dolphin, so I probably can't use xpadder.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I still can't use the face buttons. The joystick works, but only that. When the emulator loads, it gives this error message: "Failed to load Plugins\Plugin_PadSimple.dll - unknown error." How can I fix this?

Okay, I tested some other games [Luigi's Mansion, even though Luigi won't stop spinning in circles], and the only game that controllers don't work in is Tales of Symphonia. Unfortunately, that's the only game I wanted to play.

·
Banned
303 Posts
install xpadder , you can even get a lil picture template for your brand of controller from xpadder if needed, assign keys to controller, any keys will do cause your going to set it up again in dolphin{maybe not "e" as its used for patch thing}

Use "dolphin KB/x360pad" plugin and setup your controller and your done

and i recommend to anyone with a old XBOX 1 controller you can easy mod it to usb and run XBCD driver so you can have one of the best gamepads made for your PC

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
install xpadder , you can even get a lil picture template for your brand of controller from xpadder if needed, assign keys to controller, any keys will do cause your going to set it up again in dolphin{maybe not "e" as its used for patch thing}

Use "dolphin KB/x360pad" plugin and setup your controller and your done

and i recommend to anyone with a old XBOX 1 controller you can easy mod it to usb and run XBCD driver so you can have one of the best gamepads made for your PC
As I have said before, I can't find any dolphin plugins. Please provide a link for this plugin, as I can't find it anywhere. It doesn't come with dolphin 64-bit, so I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same kind of problem here

I don't even have a gamecube controller so xpadder is useless in my case :(. I can only use "Plugins_PadSimpleEvnt.dll" as the pad plugin because "Plugins_PadSimple.dll" gives "Failed to load Plugins\Plugin_PadSimple.dll - unknown error." error message mad:

How can I use this KB/x360 plugin and where can I find it? Is this "Plugins_PadSimple.dll" the KB/x360 plugin? How can I get it to work?

I am using SVN 2786.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts