Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I am very new to PCSX2 and have just got the bios installed on my computer.
The emulator works just fine in bios, but I dont understand how I make it start the game I have got in my DVD drive!
The game is Kingdom Hearts by Square, and if im not mistaken, it says its compitable, but every time I start the emu I only see the PS2 Bios!!! :(

Can someone please help me!

PS: keep up the great work. It's a great emulator!
PSS: Im using the CDVDnull 0.5 driver... every time I use P.E.OP.S driver my computer suddently stops! Accourding to the driver, the game is mounted...

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
NewToPcsx2 said:
Hi,
I am very new to PCSX2 and have just got the bios installed on my computer.
The emulator works just fine in bios, but I dont understand how I make it start the game I have got in my DVD drive!
The game is Kingdom Hearts by Square, and if im not mistaken, it says its compitable, but every time I start the emu I only see the PS2 Bios!!! :(

Can someone please help me!

PS: keep up the great work. It's a great emulator!
PSS: Im using the CDVDnull 0.5 driver... every time I use P.E.OP.S driver my computer suddently stops! Accourding to the driver, the game is mounted...
If you had checked the Configuration Guide you would have seen that you need to set PeOPs CDVD as the plugin to use an actual disc. CDNull is what it says it is: null, meaning that the CD drive is disabled.;) Next time try searching, as this has been answered many times.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That explains...

Oh... That explains!! :heh:

But I still cant get peops plugin to work... I have tried it on my big brothers computer as well, with the same result. It could be the configuration or something. Anyway, im downloading a iso cornvorter and see if I can get it to boot with a iso plugin instead!

Well, thanks for the help!

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
NewToPcsx2 said:
Oh... That explains!! :heh:

But I still cant get peops plugin to work... I have tried it on my big brothers computer as well, with the same result. It could be the configuration or something. Anyway, im downloading a iso cornvorter and see if I can get it to boot with a iso plugin instead!

Well, thanks for the help!
Make sure PeOPs is configured for the correct OS (version of Windows) and drive letter you're using.;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
running from DVD still doesnt work

hi. if i select PEOpS scsi XP and the right drive the DVD and harddrive just load forever! And the PC crashes.

i made a iso copy of my game and that worked... up to the intro picture :)
As I said earlier, I have also tried it on my big brutheres PC with the same result.. He has only got one DVD drive and im pretty sure that his OS is Windows XP pro.

But it doesnt matter reallt, i got it working in the end with a iso file. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.