Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't play Nightmare Creatures 2 with ePSXe. I tried with v1.6 and 1.52 by loading the image and also through a virtual drive with Deamon Tools but no success. I tried with different video and cd-rom plugins but couldn't find one that works. If anyone can play that game please tell me witch plugins and configurations to use. I just don't understand why it doesn't work, I played like 10 other games and didn't have any problems.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the game just don't run at all. The screen is black and I wait about 20 secs to be sure that it's not like loading really slow or something. I couldn't try it on a PSX cause I don't have one anymore and I don't know anybody who still have one with a mod chip.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
why do you need a mod chip...? i'm 99.9% sure you are referring to a pirated version of the game, because of this thread and the other thread where you ever so non-chalantly mentioned it as an alternative. i suggest you read over [rules]the rules[/rules]. it could very well be that your version of the game is what's causing the problem, and since you cant test it out on a real PSX we dont even know if it works at all. go buy the game.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIGHTMARE-CREAT...oryZ3719QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

there ya go. bid away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.