Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I can not find how to drive backwards/brake in this game.

I do not use a controller as I can not get my Steam Controller to work with ePSXe

This is a pretty difficult racing game so I need some way to slow down at tight corners.
I have tried everything I could think of to run the pc version on a modern computer but it's a nightmare, as if you get to play it on Windows XP or newer, there's a chance of random savegame corruption.
(I would like to run this one instead because of 3dfx support)

How do i get control over my vehicle? - i have left/right/forward/menu all working as it's supposed to

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
since it is desgined for controller, check the keys you have mapped in input it will be one of those...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
ok looked it up, depends on how you have the controller configured.. if it is set to digital then square is reverse.. but if it is set to duakshock, the right analog stick is forward/reverse
DIGITAL CONTROLLER CONTROLS:
Steer: D-Pad
Forward - X Button
Cancel current gate sequence - Circle Button
Reverse - Square Button
Pause game / Options - Start Button

ANALOG CONTROLLER CONTROLS:
Steer: Left Analog Stick
Forward - Right Analog Stick Up
Cancel current gate sequence - L3 Button (press Left Stick in)
Reverse - Right Analog Stick Down

NEGCON CONTROLLER CONTROLS:
Steer: Twist Controller
Forward - I Button
Cancel current gate sequence - A Button
Reverse - II Button

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
adding I just tried it, set it to playstation controller and the KB key mapped for square made the car go in reverse

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
adding I just tried it, set it to playstation controller and the KB key mapped for square made the car go in reverse
Default controls do not work for some reason. Changing the key solved it (weird though as the key is behaving normally otherwise)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts