Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
can't open pcsx2 the second time...

Sup
i install pcsx2 0.7 from the pcsx2.net website.
And the screen told me to "pcsx2 need to be config"
so i click on "ok", I'm in the configuration
Configuration :
Graphics = gxdx9 (SS2)
The rest are all as default
the bios is a USA v01.60

So i click on ok, Configuration screen close and when i double-click on pcsx2
i get "The instruction at "0x7c901010" references memory at "0x00000034 (dunno how many zero there is but the two last number is 34). The memory could not be "read"

PC spec
Pentium 4 With H-T Technology
512 DDR ram
ATI Radeon X300 128 meg
SoundBlaster Audigy ZS 2

Thanks in advance
P.S I try using the gssoft but still doesn;t work.

G

·
Maybe you should delete the registry settings for PCSX2 then it should work again. Try the non SSE plugin if it happens again.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
i try that still nothing...
it can't be me cuz there some one else having same problem too
or maybe it is me. Well i try it on my Viao labtop and still samething... Maybe there a problem with the file in the pcsx2.net website cuz i download it 1 week ago.. anyways, i delete it, reinstall it, using everything default, and still nothing.. oh well just going to wait for next version or some fix

·
I'm testing games for emu
419 Posts
deadtorights said:
so pcsx2 doesn't support ht technology :(
oh well don't want to disable it
I don't know...I have only idea ;)
I have HT technology disabled because my motherboard not stability with HT
or my win xp not stability :( (sorry my english is not good :emb: )
Try to redownloading pcsx2 0.7...Do you do it yet?

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
pcmaker,deadtorights have you got any idea at all about what youre talking about? 0_o
I can assure you,Hyper Threading has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with PCSX2 not working properly or anything else....
Also Mykas0 do NOT post off-topic again

·
Registered
1 Posts
Deadtorights: What GFX drivers are you using? And are all other ram-hogging programs closed in the background? Also, did you update your GSDX9 to the latest version(On the NGEMU main page)?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i'm using the 4.12 Catalyst from ATI web site. I'm Also using the GSDX9 SSE2 from NGEMU web site. Everything work fine now

·
Registered
33 Posts
i had this problem too. instead of simply copying the files out of the zip, do an extraction. if you just copy the files out of the zip into a folder, it doesn't put everything into the right folders, where as if you extract it, everything is unzipped intact. for some reason that got everything working for me. and if thats not it then i don't know what to tell you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The Cold Mage said:
i had this problem too. instead of simply copying the files out of the zip, do an extraction. if you just copy the files out of the zip into a folder, it doesn't put everything into the right folders, where as if you extract it, everything is unzipped intact. for some reason that got everything working for me. and if thats not it then i don't know what to tell you.
:p
everything work fine now :p :bounce:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts