Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Not a Registered User
1,558 Posts
Most likely a bad copy.
Check game hash, on the game list right click your game then properties then on the right compute hash.
If the copy is good you'll get a green check mark if not a red x

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
quick question as well with dead or alive from this video on youtube

how come my version of the game only plays the intro to victory music and then just stops about a second and as well misses the first second of the character select music it plays fine in the video link i have posted

·
Not a Registered User
1,558 Posts
quick question as well with dead or alive from this video on youtube

how come my version of the game only plays the intro to victory music and then just stops about a second and as well misses the first second of the character select music it plays fine in the video link i have posted
Most likely because in the video it's the Japanese version running at 60FPS, where as you're playing a UK version which runs at 50FPS, this could make some discrepancies not to mention those two could be different versions all together.

·
Not a Registered User
1,558 Posts
And I've seen many where it doesn't, where the game lacks music completely also remember that DOA is a arcade game so not all videos are running on a ps1.
You could try testing it on another emulator.

There's no option in Duckstation to fix it if it wasn't already broken.
Inaccurate emulation, bad copy or using enhancement that can cause issues like overclocking or CD speed up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts