Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded chankast, got the bios from emuparadise, got daemon tools lite 4.30.3. got phantasy star online and marvel vs capcom 2. for both games i tried - mounted the image with daemon tools, then selected the correct drive, i tried every cdrom and imput plugin (interface xxx & aspi for CDrom plugin/ interface xxx, by elsemi, and darkmans Dimput 4.0b for imput plugin) when i run the game on any possible combination it load then takes me to the music section - tries to a play track. when i back out of that and try selecting game it says :please insert game disk"

Not too sure what to do now. Im running on windows vista.
Any ideas? thnx

·
Registered
23 Posts
Are your games bootable? what kind of images are you using CDI or GDI images? if they are GDI then they are bootable... if not you have to check...

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
Sorry bub but we can't help you, go ask for support from wherever you pirated your stuff from since we don't support anyone who has illegally obtained copyrighted materials/media/games by pirating them - Warez.

http://www.ngemu.com/forums/751349-post1.html

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.
Just a hint, stay legit and you shouldn't have a problem. 98% of emulation related problems are related to dirty smelly pirates who illegally obtain their crap (Games, movies, bios's, music, any copyrighted or commercial materials etc...).

Had you gone legit you could of likely avoided this problem. It's wise to not also publicly announce in public that you pirated anything especially on a forum that tries to avoid legal problems with these large corporations, also smart people read the rules before posting... ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts