Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can't load. Looked in the FAQs and the Bugs FAQ, couldn't find anything. Anyways, my problem is as follows.

I just downloaded this emulator because I got a good and new computer. I load up my NO$GBA emulator, "insert" my Pokemon Diamond ROM, and it loads. The first time I open it up, it works fine. I'm able to start a new game, and save, and etc.

The second time, however, I am unable to load my save. I'm able to open up Pokemon Diamond perfectly fine, and I am also able to start a new game perfectly fine. I was thinking of just keep saving states and loading them, but later found out that Load State doesn't work...

It's just that whenever I click on the continue file, it goes to a black screen and just stays there. I've followed the FAQs and what they tell me to do when NO$GBA runs abnormally or freezes, but still can't get past the black screen. Help? :/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean by redump, and what do you mean by real game cartridge? I don't have the DS cartridge for it, unless you mean download the .rar/zip file which I downloaded it from and extract it again.

Also, if that IS the solution, how would I keep from allowing it to patch again? Thanks.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
What imlost mentioned was legal, what you mentioned was piracy and is therefore illegal and thus not supported by this forum. So you shall not receive any more help here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts