Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i try to play a game i use my ps2 bios (USA 1.60) and i insert a game into my dvd player/burner select the iso with linuzappz and click run cd and it says the ISO is invalid, am i missing a step or something? Also i have graphics and everything else configured correctly.

p.s iv tried this with 4 games (ffx,ffx-2,dmc3,.hack)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im a n00b and had the same problem that i think i resolved. I just had to go to the dvdcd config and setup the appropriate drive to point it to, and also set up something for windows xp (code or something, it was the first drop down in the config) Once i did that, i reset PCSX2 and it worked fine.

Oh and if your putting the cd in your disc drive, set the plugin to the Peops CDDVD 1.2, then it will read it from the dvd rom drive

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
cyclonmaster said:
I recommend u close all other program in the background & leave only a main windows task in the task manager prosess. Run pcsx2 again with peops cdvd plugin. It will take some times. But It would work.
cyclonmaster please stop recommending to people to close everything else when they have some problem with pcsx2...it is extremely rare that other processes interfere with its operations.
Spiritless,if it spins the disc it means its reading data from it so assuming it doesnt show anything it simply means the games you tried dont show anything yet or you have set something wrong(eg set cpu to vurecompiler decreasing compatibility)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.