Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kinda new with this whole psx emulation, i do others, but not this kind, but when i try running epsxe i can play everything fine except for the movie sequences, they just show a grabled screen really quick and then goes back to gameplay, whats going wrong?? is it a plugin or what?? please help

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sys config

i got a p3 866, 128sdram, nvidia tnt2 m64, winME, i hate my vid card and winME, but the plugins are: pete's soft driver 1.50(some reason i got it looking better) then lori's direct sound driver 1.4, Pete's CDR ASPI Driver 1.5. now thats my config, im running orignal psx games on my cdrw drive, i also have a regular reader drive, i dunno if that would make a difference, BUT PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!! i don't know why the movie sequences on ANY game won't work!!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Get epsxecuttor at www.psxemu.com, then go to the options pannel and check the 2 boxes: enable mdecs and mdec timing..
Configure as u did (BTW, try the pete D3D or pete OGL, it should work fine w/ a tnt2.) w/ the plugins.

Bye

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same problem... Xenogears & FF8 (playing both right now, probably restarting both, too). Videos wouldn't work.. Tried everything I could think of, except...

I downgraded to ePSXe 1.20, and with MDEC and Timing both checked on, my videos play fine.

For some reason, 1.40 doesn't have the MDEC option (that I could find, anyways).

Worked for me, anyways.. you can always give it a shot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its coool but

Thats cool man, thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!! only prob i have now is the sound won't play in the movies!! Arh! im soo stupid! Please help!! Again!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok 2 seconds after...

haha, ok, sorry like 2 seconds after i posted that i got the sound to work some how by just check marking everything in the sound section, so i guess its cool now cause fps is fine and sound is fine, Gracias!!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
It s becoming very usual to see this problem...
Why ePSXe authors have deleted the dialog box for the mdecs in ePSXe 140??
:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts