Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have win xp with 512mgs of ram, 80 gig hard drive, 64 mg geforce2 mx, and i cant get this damn thing to work. somebody help!!!

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Originally posted by swoll22
I have win xp with 512mgs of ram, 80 gig hard drive, 64 mg geforce2 mx, and i cant get this damn thing to work. somebody help!!!
what emu are you using?????

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, im running psemupro, im not actually sure how to use it but the only i can even begin to think im doing it right is if i use devkit mode and hit insert cd, then hit run in the debugging settings and the normal ps screen shows up but then nothing happens after that. if more details are needed let me know.

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
man! even bleem it's better than that.... why no try epsxe? is far better than anything else..

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Originally posted by eazye
i want shiori un underwear on my legs too man........DAM I WANT IT
you are damn right

it's a shame that fireGL was faster than us.... don't you think so?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> what about our problems dont you ever take the time to think about our problems

All the time. But those "problems" don't belong in the ePSXe forum. Leave 'em in off-topic or spam.

·
Registered
215 Posts
ps...swolls prob is solved i think using psemupro instead of epsxe was his problems...NOW I WANT SHIORI IN UNDERWEAR

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alright, everythings cool but when i run the cd it doesnt play it goes into the regular ps screen as if no cd was in. any suggesstions?!

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Sigh...

swoll22: if you have any further problems after using ePSXe, please post in another thread. It's all too obvious this one is going nowhere fast. Like I said, these conversations belong in off-topic or spam. Locking.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.