Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do u guys download roms? Because I've tried about 4 of the roms that the "can play list" says and I still can't get them to work. I only get an error like:

Data loading failed.
Please turn the power off and reinsert the Game Card.

Help please!

·
Numbers Guy
164 Posts
Downloading games is against the rules. Asking where to download games is against the rules. Helping people that break the rules is against the rules.

Here is the rule in the NGEmu/EmuForums Rules of Conduct:
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.
If you don't understand that, then here's the Swedish translation:
Warez-policy

NGEmu har en "ingen tolerans"-ställning mot salet/delningen/diskussionen om/av olaglig mjukvara, också känt som warez. Länkar till eller förfrågningar om olagligt mottaget kommersielt material, så som ROM-ar, ISO-ar eller BIOS-bilder vill ej bli tolererat.
Om du postar i ett forum för stöd och det visar sig att du innehar sådant olagligt material, vill din tråd omedelbart låsas.
I suggest that you ask for help elsewhere.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
In accordance with the rules already posted by CardOfTheHeart this thread will now be locked as you will not get any support here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.