Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I take it you own an nvidia card? If im right it's the drivers your using. .11's right? Go back to using the .83s, they're just as fast and cause less problems :) .11's have been known to cause numerous problems not just in pj64 :rolleyes:
Cheers,
BluDChyLD

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Go back to using the .83s, they're just as fast and cause less problems"

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

"I take it you own an nvidia card?"

Err...yeah. The GeForce2 is an nVidia chip...lol.

By the way I noticed you had another post about speed in 1.4. Yeah I think its a little slower, but if you check the readme file it says they changed a lot of things around (I remember fogging being one of the main changes) so that visual quality is improved. That's probably a big source of the problem. No big deal though, Santa ordered me a nice Athlon XP 1600+ from newegg.com. So this weekend I won't have any speed issues from anything :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
oops! I only glanced at your post and didnt read you had a geforce :emb: I had the same problems and switching the drivers fixed it for me. Good luck :)
BluDChyLD

P.S Santas just arrived with my wage packet so im going to replace my duron 650 with a tbird 1.2 :) Hardly state of the art anymore but still decent. The duron is holding my geforce2 Ti back....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.