Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Originally posted by knightofheineke
I have win 2000 and can't find a way to make it work. Is it possible to make it work properly on my pentium 2 800mhz, voodoo 2 and 386mg ram?
I don't know about Win2k, but it's working ok with my Pentium II 400, 64MB ram and a Voodoo2, under Win98.

btw, there is no Pentium 2 800MHz. The highest clocked P2 was 450MHz, all the others after that are P3, P4 or celerons. In your case, either a P3 or a Celeron.

· Coffee Demon
2,916 Posts
Hmm

Please reference our AdriPSX GUIDE to insure you are set up correctly...if it still does not work..click on the INI file that the emulator produces, and post the settings here...also the GPU config as well...
Be advised that only Pete's DSound and Null2 Audiomixer are the only properly working SPU plugins

· Registered
63 Posts
I guess I'll have to join the club of users who use Windows XP and can't get the emulator to run no matter what I choose. After seeing all the nice screenshots and hearing good things about the emulator its very disappointing to find that I can't run it. Ah well. Keep up the development guys, and hopefully you'll find a way to get it to work.

-- Wind

I have: 1 ghz Duron, 384 megs Ram, ATI Radeon 7200 32 meg SDR 4XAGP, LG 8X4X32 CDRW, Matshita 6X32X DVD player, Grey case with big blue button.

Adri config:

#PSEmuPro Plugins
GPU= Plugins\gpuPeteSoft.dll
SPU= Plugins\spuEternal.dll
CDR= Plugins\cdrDudAspi.dll <-- Used every cd plugin but no work
PAD= Plugins\padHarakiri.dll

#Sound Options
ADPCM= 1
CDXA= 1
CDDA= 1

#Bios Image File
BIOS= bios\scph1001.bin

#General Options
SKIPMOVIES= 0
CDTYPE= 1
CDLETTER= f
CPUTYPE= 1
RTCIRQ= 0
MULTITASK= 1
NOHLE= 1
NOSTATIC= 1

· War Games coder
1,927 Posts
Soylvak...we get the point - u don't like it. So be it. It doesn't work with me either, but that's fine with me. I don't see why people need to complain more than once in the same thread :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.