Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i did a look in the pcsx2 0.9.6
and when i try to start a game i get a error the only answar i did find was this

Q. When i click on the pcsx2.exe file to start the emulator i just get a "Send Report" crash box, what is wrong?

A. The most likely problem is you are trying to use the SSE2 version of PCSX2 (simply named SSE in some cases) but your PC does not have SSE2 instructions which are mainly available on Pentium 4, Pentium M, recent Celerons and Athlon 64/Opteron/FX chips. You will need to download the Normal version for your computer.
and i am not sure where too find the answar to my problem.

and i get this too as well i dont understand this so much
and i foud out that its somthing about the bios but i am not sure if its that fix it or not.

i cant get the Emulator of the psx2 too work so i can play the game of it

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i dont understand now oOoO:???:

· Registered
3 Posts
Maybe you haven't updated your directX or haven't placed PS2 bios in bios folder or maybe you're trying to run a game that is not supported or whatever. If the game is supported, you have the bios and everything else is up to date, then perhaps try experimenting with plugins and/or other settings (including speedhacks).

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have tryed but the game whont start and the emulator is ok but this 2 error and i have tryed to fix it but i am not sure whats wrong

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok shall try too see if its help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.