Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have NoGba installed through the WinDS Pro pack and I accidently increased the number of emulated gameboys to two and if I try and return it to one the program crashes. I can increase the number without the program crashing but I cannot decrease it.

Normally, I would just reinstall, but I don't want to lose my game progress and because I am playing through WinDS Pro, I cannot find out where my configuration file to just delete it is, or my save game data to backup and reinstall.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you have WinDS PRO EN then the configuration file is No$gba > NO$GBA (config file type)

Replace the line with number of emulated gameboys ==.... whatever, with this exactly

Number of Emulated Gameboys == -Single Machine

That should fix it.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Sorry, but... in this forum we don't support WinDS Pro, because it have:
the donate-in version (2.6a), the Firmware and Bios. So... when you dump the firmware from your DS and you donate to get the 2.6a, you can get some support here.
However, I'll give some advice:
Delete the NO$GBA.ini from the NO$GBA folder.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
A No$GBA file with a gear-and-notepad icon?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Regardless, of the ability to donate, illegal packages which contain copyrighted applications that are only available as donationware will not recieve support or assistance here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.