Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a Logitech Dual Action controller yesterday, but when I try to configure the controller, nothing works. The buttons still say "press key" no matter what I press on the controller, and the same goes for the analog sticks and triggers. Does anyone know how to fix this?

·
-o-
264 Posts
Can you tell me where to download it? I've searched and could only find versions 0.2 and 0.4.
It came with dolphin pack. Njoy 0.3 include rumble feature by sl1nk3.s.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone :)

Here's my problem, i have a dual action too, i run it with njoy 0.3 but the game (Smash Brawl) crashes straight after the main menu (when i want to go in options, solo etc.).

I don't have this problem with the original pad plugin, someone has an idea ? :/

thx again

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hi everyone :)

Here's my problem, i have a dual action too, i run it with njoy 0.3 but the game (Smash Brawl) crashes straight after the main menu (when i want to go in options, solo etc.).

I don't have this problem with the original pad plugin, someone has an idea ? :/

thx again
That's strange oO
So you can watch the intro movie and then it crashes when loading the menu ?!
But it doesn't crash when using the keyboard pad plugin ?

·
Registered
378 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.