Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using an X-Box game pad with my emulations. I have the proper drivers for my USB ports , and have the control working with a different emulator, so it has been proven. I cannopt find in the PSXeven config menu where it says USE KEYBOARD/USE CONTROLLER . Might someone be able to help me figure this out? I can be Instant messaged at NutshellD13 on Yahoo or AIM mssngrs.

Thank you very much for your time
NutshellD13

·
Registered
654 Posts
In the configuration panel for whatever gamepad plugin you use with PSXeven, do the steps like you're going to put in a new keyboard key for a controller button. When you get to the part where you would type the new keyboard key, push the button on the Xbox controller instead.

Dan

P.S. Make sure that you have turned off whatever "profiler" program you use with your controller adapter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it :)

dbhankins said:
In the configuration panel for whatever gamepad plugin you use with PSXeven, do the steps like you're going to put in a new keyboard key for a controller button. When you get to the part where you would type the new keyboard key, push the button on the Xbox controller instead.

Dan

P.S. Make sure that you have turned off whatever "profiler" program you use with your controller adapter.
Thank you very much DB:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.