Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
isnt it about more than just looks ... rolls eyes. Ya canada does have the hottest girls, and dont you all forget it.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts

Meh, I'd take any of them, they'll do :heh:

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Cid Highwind said:

Meh, I'd take any of them, they'll do :heh:
or everyone of those :evil:

Coolsvilleman said:
Ya canada does have the hottest girls, and dont you all forget it.
maaan... I'm not so shure about it :heh:

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Coolsvilleman said:
Ya canada does have the hottest girls, and dont you all forget it.
*/me looks outside the window , sees a fat blonde woman walking down the streets*

Yours,
-Elly

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
maybe the suspension of the hockey season have something to do with this? just saying..... :p

·
Registered
102 Posts
Heh is there such a thing as a native Canadian(OK, maybe the Eskimos)...
Errrm what kind of beauty pagent is this, miss universe, what do they let aliens contend, why is it different than miss of the world?
They stopped showing this pagents here, a long time ago...

·
band
4,912 Posts
in my opinion, canada and USA shudnt enter these contests >_<

i live in toronto and its very multicultural. the girls are pretty ^^. i just realized elly lived in halifax. im amazed that someone living all the way there (i wud assume its not as diverse from what ive seen of nova scotia and the maritime areas) is so interested in japanese culture.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Snake785 said:
Move to Toronto kthx ;)
:laugh: Good idea ;)

Yours,
-Elly

·
Back from the dead
3,741 Posts
D.D. said:
in my opinion, canada and USA shudnt enter these contests >_<

i live in toronto and its very multicultural. the girls are pretty ^^. i just realized elly lived in halifax. im amazed that someone living all the way there (i wud assume its not as diverse from what ive seen of nova scotia and the maritime areas) is so interested in japanese culture.
Actually the US and Canada should enter these contests just because they are so multicultured. They''ll have more unique looking women.

·
band
4,912 Posts
i dont really think its fair to other countries is all :p. plus i think it sorta loses the whole "which country is she from thing" when Canada/US wins...they mite as well have hosted a interprovincial/interstate pagaent since theres reallly no such thing as an ethnic canadian/american. then again thats really just a small thing i cant seem to justify right now XD

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Well look Germany's Asli Bayram:

She's hot, but she's more Turkish than German I think ;)

What about the Dutch entry?

Sharita Sopacua...
Doesn't sound very dutch as well :p
I read the interview and came to the conclusion her father's name is Martin, and her moter's is Bea. So I think she's 50% dutch and 50% from some other country, but I can't place the name 'Sopacua'.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts