Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody in this forum recommend me some interest games?

I like playing games like RE1, 2, 3, PE2, Fear Effect, Alone in the Dark, others where the shooting method is to press a button to aim and another to shoot OR Auto aim like Fear Effect 2.

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Parasite Eve 2(U've got to think a little bit,that's all).
Dino Crisis (1&2).
The Tomb Raider games(they all suck but that's the sort of games you asked for).
This game is not like what you ask but it's a good game anyway:Die Hard Trilogy.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Resident Evil 1 , 2&3 , Fianl Fantasy , Chrono Trigger , Sacrifice , Deus EX , Summoner , Diablo II , etc ...

S

·
0 Posts
Quake II , Area 51, and Army Men-Sarge's Heros might interest you.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
68 Posts
You can try RE1,2,3, Dino Crisis 1 and 2, Parasite Eve 1,2, Silent Hill ( I don't really like it, too scary ) Duke Nukem, Tomb Raider, and Metal Gear Solid.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
tmq: others where the shooting method is to press a button to aim and another to shoot

This describes Syphon Filter 1&2 in a nutshell.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
404,you need to have a Silicon Graphics station to run Max Payne:D
Seriously,to run it at 1024/758 with all effects,you need a 1GHz processor,256 Mb of ram,and a video card with 64 MB(I have the 2 last one but the processor........)

S

·
0 Posts
Raziel, please forgive my ignorance, but what is Max Payne? I have the requirements to run it except for the memory, and that could be quickly remedied. Is it any good and what type is it? Any information would be appriecated. Thanks.
Tmq, another great game is Castlevania Symphony of the Night.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well Max Payne the game for which the MAD-FX engine was created(the same one that 3D mark 2001 uses,so U see what I mean when I say U need something powerfull).
For more infos on this game,go to:
www.maxpayne.com
It will be released on July 27th(my birthday:) )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts