Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon!
Can you please help me with this? :(
I have downloaded "AdriILE", also the image of the BIOS (SCPH1001) and the last plugings, I made two clicks in AdriILE.exe and suddenly this text appears:

ADRIILE.EXE HA GENERADO ERRORES Y SERA CERRADO POR WINDOWS.
DEBE REINICIAR EL PROGRAMA.

:hdbash: Please could somebody tell me what to do.

Regards.

Diego.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
diecronos said:
Good afternoon!
I have downloaded "AdriILE", also the image of the BIOS (SCPH1001) and the last plugings, I made two clicks in AdriILE.exe and suddenly this text appears:

Regards.

Diego.

OK...gonna need to know where you placed the BIOS and plugins (They should be in their distinctive folders)..
Also what plugins do you have in the folder. You may have a plugin that the emulator does not like.

One more shpeal...AdriILE usually begins in "Simple Mode", and automatically looks for specific plugins (Can't remember specifics off the top of our head, but we believe it looks for P.E.Ops GPU for one). We need to check for sure, but we don't know if SIMPLE MODE is compatible with the PEOps updates...Hmmm

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
diecronos said:
Good afternoon!

Regards.

Diego.
Downloading the BIOS is illegal. Please have a look at the [rules]rules[/rules] of this forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.