Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i used to use Dolphin Emulator i knew to make a text file in the folder i installed Dolphin in simply called "portable" which then made it completely self-contained so that way if i wanted that particular Dolphin install with certain settings for certain games then i could whilst then just doing the same with another Dolphin install in another folder on my PC for games that needed different settings. Can you do the same with PCSX2?

Also just out of curiosity (i'm a PC noob so sorry if this is a dumb question) but can you, also just like with Dolphin, increase the resolution to make the graphics look enhanced? Been playing Code Veronica X and it looks exactly like on the PS2 so i'm not complaining at all, simply curious if you can? I'll leave my system specs below incase they might be needed. Thanks.

Operating System : Windows 10 Home x64
SSD :Samsung 960 Evo M.2 250GB NVMe
Motherboard : Asrock B250M-pro4
Processor/CPU : i5-7500 @ 3.4GHz
Video Card/GPU :Gigabyte GTX1060 G1 Gaming
Memory/RAM : 8GB (DDR4)
Power Supply :Antec 500W
Internal HD storage : 1.5TB

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When i used to use Dolphin Emulator i knew to make a text file in the folder i installed Dolphin in simply called "portable" which then made it completely self-contained so that way if i wanted that particular Dolphin install with certain settings for certain games then i could whilst then just doing the same with another Dolphin install in another folder on my PC for games that needed different settings. Can you do the same with PCSX2?

Also just out of curiosity (i'm a PC noob so sorry if this is a dumb question) but can you, also just like with Dolphin, increase the resolution to make the graphics look enhanced? Been playing Code Veronica X and it looks exactly like on the PS2 so i'm not complaining at all, simply curious if you can? I'll leave my system specs below incase they might be needed. Thanks.

Operating System : Windows 10 Home x64
SSD :Samsung 960 Evo M.2 250GB NVMe
Motherboard : Asrock B250M-pro4
Processor/CPU : i5-7500 @ 3.4GHz
Video Card/GPU :Gigabyte GTX1060 G1 Gaming
Memory/RAM : 8GB (DDR4)
Power Supply :Antec 500W
Internal HD storage : 1.5TB
Thanks for the reply. Was just asking because i had 2 different games that i wanted to use different controllers on, but i see now you can just map both in the one installation and just make sure the one you don't want to use is turned off when playing the other game. Easy peasy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts