Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you connect a vba emulator to a wii console
i really want to buy the new pokemon battle revolution game, but i heard as far as getting pokemon goes it sucks, cant get your own pokemon unless you trade it from a DS which i do not posess. ive been playing pokemon games on VBA for a while now, and i was wondering if it was possible to trade pokemon from VBA (or no$gba) to a wii, or a DS emulator to a wii ???

or if theres any other way to get the pokemon you want onto pokemon battle revolution

·
Registered
2 Posts
How do you i transfer my Pokemon from my Pokemon diamond on Nogba emulator on to Pokemon battle revolution?

In: Pokemon Battle Revolution [Edit categories]

Answer:
You can transfer the .sav file from the "Battery" file in No$GBA to a DS Flash card and replace your original .sav file with the .sav file from No$GBA. Make sure to back up your save file on your flash card first! If you don't want to spend any money, or don't have a DS Flash Kart, you can't transfer them. seems like this would be the same thing but I am perhaps being optimistic. It however did work for me. But then us old dudes are stuborn and don't like no for answers.
source : http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_yo...ogba_emulator_on_to_Pokemon_battle_revolution

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_yo...on_to_Pokemon_battle_revolution#ixzz22WpI1GUW

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
You'd first have to set the save line in the no$gba ini to make RAW saves (I forgot whether the line needs to say RAW or Uncompressed) but yeah I guess that could work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1. Go to your NO$GBA BATTERY folder and copy your save file somewhere else in order to back it up in case you mess up.

2. Open NO$GBA.ini in notepad, scroll down to the line:
SAV/SNA File Format == Compressed
and change it to:
SAV/SNA File Format == Raw (it does not need to be converted and you just have to change the save type mentioned below)

3. Open No$GBA (make sure your save type in NO$GBA is FLASH 512 kbytes (or in the case of no$gba 2.6a set to Auto)) and continue your game. Save the game, and then quit NO$GBA. Check the size of your save file in the BATTERY folder. It should be over 500kb.

4. Pokesav.org
(This is a quote from another post on this forum. but you're right. Raw, if you use compressed it has to be converted.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.