Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can we help cxbx by posting kernel log files from the latest source ?
i got lots of games. so if we can help cxbx by posting kernel log files :)

if more errors are reported prehaps its easier to fix stuff :) and more stuff is working

greetz,
shadow_tj

·
Registered
1 Posts
^ sounds like it would help, I too have lots of games and would love to help if needed. Let me know if you would like me to test some of my games using cxbx.

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
shadow_tj said:
can we help cxbx by posting kernel log files from the latest source ?
i got lots of games. so if we can help cxbx by posting kernel log files :)

if more errors are reported prehaps its easier to fix stuff :) and more stuff is working

greetz,
shadow_tj
i guess it wouldnt hurt. id suggest though you wait for either kingofc or caustik to approve this first. maybe they would prefer it not being posted in the forum.

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
pro-logic said:
This was the original purpose of the tracker, but that kind of died
You can't count on the tracker to determine if a game is going to actually work (even if the XDK is compatible)

·
Registered
159 Posts
THat tracker was just going to collect log files, zip them up, upload them to the server, and make then availabe for caustik and other developers for download.

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah tht was the option of the tracker..
only nobody looked at it, caustik didn`t used it.. so i deleted it from the latest xdktracker.

will take a look at it this weekend.
and make a nice option for it.

to upload and download it from the tracker.

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Really? I didn't notice. It's been a while since I've taken a look at it. I'm sure caustik has a bit more time on his hands to look at it now. Caustik is a very busy man like myself and hopefully most of you. But i do have an unusual amount of time on my hands every now and then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts