1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
Hey Brahm, We're in the same country

S

·
0 Posts
With very great difficulty I'm afraid. That system is way below the recommended specs for ePSXe. Even Ultra HLE would have trouble running on that system. I'm not knocking the system, it is a fine system, it is just that it is to old and slow (slow is the important factor here) to really run any PSX emulator correctly. Sorry:( .
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
Why don't ou change into PII or PIII

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Interesting.....................
Yes you maybe get 50 FPS on US games
I used to have system like that
maybe you should use pete software render plugin for 2D games and set to fast setting
but don't expect for any 2D/3D or 3D games
Maybe it will work ;)

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by Brahm
It's look crazy, but how to make ePSXe run 50 fps at p200 mmx?
I don't know if that's possible, but you might try turning the sound off, and using one of Pete's GPU Plugins set to "Fast".

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
551 Posts
I'm afraid it's hard to...but if you config it well (use GPU Pete D3D 1.39, No sound, and all special abilities set to off) maybe it works...Mine is 333 and I'm VERY desperate on my system and I never get to 50-60 fps playing games on ePSXe. Don't worry ePSXe supports VERY MINIMUM requirement computers...hehe :)

·
Old Geezer
148 Posts
If you use the Impactemu plugins, and the MIDAS SPU plugin/Kazzuya DSound plugin, you can probably make about 40+. Running Armored Core: Project Phantasma runs about 70fps maximum (45-50 fps average) on my k6-2 350Mhz comp. That is, if you have a preeetty good video card. S3 Savage4 runs pretty well especially with tweaked drivers (Rizen recommended, Nikolai's drivers also recommended if your system is unstable). Also, a motherboard with a large L2 cache seems to do the job well also (mine's a 1MB cache :) )

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you can afford a Voodoo 5 you can prolly get up there. I'm running a Voodoo5 on my PII 400 and I have had it running on my little older PII 350 with 64 MB of RAM (I have 128 now) I got about 65 fps with all extra settings turned on and my V5 settings maxed with Lewpy's Glide and on my 400 I get about 75 with it with all settings on and all my voodoo extras turned on.

·
Registered
313 Posts
here too ! i have PII 350 and it really rocks any game with a geforce DDR!! with AA and all! Example : Xenoguears at 1024x768, AA at 1.5x1.5, epsxe internal SPU, pete CDR, pete OGL with almost everything at the best, exept for offscreen drawing and FV primitives and i get more than the 60 frames that the game requires...sometimes it goes to 150 frames :yawn: or 230 (when it is reading memcards) :D This same specs work at the same speed in games such as gran turismo 1, 2, legend of legaia, teKKen 3, and many more....games that dont play as fast are erhgeiz, evilzone and Vrally.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have tested ePSXe with my old P200 with a Voodoo II and 128MB ram and with no sound it could give me about 60fps. Sorry but I dont remember the grafics plugin :) ( I think it was Lewpy's or Petes OpenGL).
Note : With VGS it was runnig almost perfectly with the sound breaking every ~20 sec.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Fasssstttt!!!!!

Yeah overclock your processor then put a lot of ram then get geforce based card by that the cpu will not do the TL :D :D :D :D
:wtf:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Tryed it on Pentium I with 64 ram and matrox G200 and with pete's Plugin and with no sound it gave 50 fps , but it was a 2d game only and very simple

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I guess someone here needs to uprgrade as soon as possible.:p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts