Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
God Of The Unholys
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant seem to figure it out...
if someone can just tell me witch save type to use for this game that would be greatly appreciated! i tried save states but once you load it the games just freezes. please help! this is very annoying and i would like to see the end of this game

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
See the stickied FAQ. ;)

·
God Of The Unholys
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i did that already.
it told me where to go and i went... and i tried what it said

"go to advanscene and find the save type. divide it by 8 and thats what you use on NDS back cartridge back up media." i went there and it said its save type was 2MBits witch in total is 2048 right? divide by 8 and you get 253. now we both know that there is no 253, instead theres 256 bytes st and 256 bytes sanyo. i dont know the difference between the two.. but i know i tried both of them and it didnt pick up my saved games at all. after that i went through all of them. i saved the setup, exited NO$gba and started it back up again with each of them. still not picking up my saved game. would you happen to know what the problem may be? or just be able to simply tell me what to do? everyone keeps saying "go to the sticky faq" and i do and i get no where. i really just want to correct this problem and move on with my game.

thanx in advance

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
First of all, 2048 divided by 8 is 256. As for the savetypes, you have to set the NDS backup media (to Flash 256k, in this case), not the GBA one... After that, you have to reset the game (with Numpad *).
EDIT: Ninja'd.

·
God Of The Unholys
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok

i just tried deleting the ini and inp files and i also tried 256 bytes st and i also tried 256 bytes sanyo. i did both of those saved and reset using the numpad * and my game is still not popping up... im gettin discouraged guys. and yes ive been using the NDS and not the GBA

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
Try moving your no$gba folder elsewhere.

If that doesn't work, then try moving your save file elsewhere. Assuming you already have the correct save type, start a new game and save your game using the in-game save function. Then close and run the emu again, and try loading your save. If this works, then it means your old save file is corrupted.

·
God Of The Unholys
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Try moving your no$gba folder elsewhere.

If that doesn't work, then try moving your save file elsewhere. Assuming you already have the correct save type, start a new game and save your game using the in-game save function. Then close and run the emu again, and try loading your save. If this works, then it means your old save file is corrupted.
Thanx alot imlost!

it seems my save file was currupted because i saved and its back again. That sucks even more though because theres no chance of getting my game back now. but thanx alot man for sticking with me to help me figure it out and i definitely know who to look for, for future problems! thanx to everyone else for your help as well! if it matters im great at getting PC games and working virtual drivers if you guys ever need help with it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.