Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone send me just a DC emulator with all the bios and plugins and thats all i want, i got sonic adventure 2 and its all set to get put in the emulator, i am willing to trade them a working NDS emulator with kingdomhearts 358 days over 2

plz respaws ASAP TY!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Can someone send me just a DC emulator with all the bios and plugins and thats all i want, i got sonic adventure 2 and its all set to get put in the emulator, i am willing to trade them a working NDS emulator with kingdomhearts 358 days over 2

plz respaws ASAP TY!
Eveyone in this forum knows how to get a NDS emulator working so your trade is weak =p

You need to to dump the bios from your Dreamcast (like all of us did...*cough*). If you can't dump it from your Dreamcast you can always use google to find the bios, google is your friend.

Isn't google your friend?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.
as said in the policy above, we do not provide assistance for anything related to warez. you will only be warned about this once so please read the rules before posting again.

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.