Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok let me admit,there are two questions in here.I hope I find answers to both of them.
1.Is there some tool available by which I can save my games anywhere(like save state of epsxe) using fpse,cvgs and bleem?(Please dont tell me to install virtual pc for cvgs).

2.Is there any tool by which I can change my memory card into epsxe save state?(Now dont tell me about that darkman's save state tool,it doesnt work)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
There is currently no tool or anything to make a savestate-like file in FPSE, VGS, or Bleem. I think maybe AdriPSX has savestates though. FPSE might have savestates in the future, but that kind of feature for Bleem or VGS seems highly unlikely to me.

You can look at www.aldostools.com for memcard converters.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wherever I searched I got only memory card converters which change one card type to another(like bleem to cvgs or cvgs to epsxe or vice versa).
Actually I am asking about something that can convert a memory card into a save state.Got it?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Originally posted by prafull
Wherever I searched I got only memory card converters which change one card type to another(like bleem to cvgs or cvgs to epsxe or vice versa).
Actually I am asking about something that can convert a memory card into a save state.Got it?
impossible, i believe, to turn a memcard into a savestate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts