Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad:Ive looked everywhere and i cant find a way to play inuyasha and the sacred jewel shards on No$gba 2.6 Its driving me mad because It stops at the start can someone help me

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
If turning on the Sound option and changing the graphics renderer doesn't help, there are very limited options for 2.6. Both NGZoom and No$Zoomer need 2.6a, but that version is unfortunately currently unavailable.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
I assume you have tried the things I mentioned in my first post and set the correct savetype. If you have done all that and it still doesn't work, I cannot help you and the game will most likely not run with No$GBA 2.6.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
*sigh*
First, get rid of that hollow advertising link. Whyever did you think it would be nessessary or helpful to begin with?
DS cartridges use a few different methods of storing save data. Those are emulated by the so-called savetypes, that you can set in the Options window under DS Backup Media. For every version of No$ prior to 2.6a, you need to set it manually.
Inuyasha uses EEPROM 0.5k, an otherwise rather elusive savetype.

·
Registered
5 Posts
*sigh*
First, get rid of that hollow advertising link. Whyever did you think it would be nessessary or helpful to begin with?
DS cartridges use a few different methods of storing save data. Those are emulated by the so-called savetypes, that you can set in the Options window under DS Backup Media. For every version of No$ prior to 2.6a, you need to set it manually.
Inuyasha uses EEPROM 0.5k, an otherwise rather elusive savetype.
I put the wrong website its *remove* sorry

I have 2.6a

But what do i do if it doesnt work and do you have to keep on pasting the faq

my problem isnt the save its that when I start it the stops straight away

Were can i get no$zoomer anyway will it help

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
I put the wrong website its *warez site* sorry

I have 2.6a

But what do i do if it doesnt work and do you have to keep on pasting the faq

my problem isnt the save its that when I start it the stops straight away

Were can i get no$zoomer anyway will it help
You won't be getting anymore help now, since we don't support pirates. Read the rules.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.