Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I don't get point the question
If you mean RPG simalar to Chrono Trigger.
I don't know about this.
But Geart RPG on SNES are Seiken Densetsu 3,DQ I recommend it.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My friend lend me his chrono trigger rom for snes but unfortunately mine is already broken so i tried the emu snezwin9x and grab some image of the rom from the web but somehow i cant figure out how to open some of the doors in the game, i have already downloaded some walkthrough from gamefaqs and already got the codes but somehow it does not work.Dont ask why i am playing this old game.BTW is the graphics of chrono trigger for psx is good cause maybe i will just get a copy of the game tom for psx rather than tinkering with this one.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I mean chrono trigger, i though that chrono trigger is available for the psx cause when i d/l the faqs from gamefaqs.com it lets you choose between the snes version and the psx so i presume that the title is available for the psx.I already got the chrono cross for psx and i like it thats why i want to play CT but when using the snes9x emu i am stuck here in the future in w/c you enter these damn password to proceed but unluckily i cant seem to enter the codes according to the faqs that it has to do in w/c the keyboard process the data, anyway i have tried following the recomendations at the faqs but still wont work even with a joystick.anyboby here have played chrono trigger with snes9x emu, plz help.

·
Registered
513 Posts
>anyboby here have played chrono trigger with snes9x emu
I have. The problem you're describing is the result of your BIOS' inability to handle multiple key presses. Assign the L shoulder button to shift, R to control, and the A button to a letter key of your choice. Stand in front of the consoles and press Shift-Ctrl-[letter] at the same time. If this doesn't work you may just have a flakey keyboard controller.

Remember that you must talk to that rat-thing prior to doing this, you can't skip the battle with the Guardian robot.

·
Registered
513 Posts
>chrono trigger is available for the psx
It is available for the PSX, rather, it will be. It's part of the second Final Fantasy Anthology series.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey cluthu thanks fro the info i will try it later when iget home.If these does not work i might just get the psx version ,will save me all the trouble. Hey btw when did the ntsc j come out cause when i check the software store last week its still not available.maybe they are just out of stock.

C

·
0 Posts
NTSC J = Japanese, I doubt a local store would carry it, unless their an import shop.

·
Registered
513 Posts
>If these does not work i might just get the psx version
Or you could save some cash, post a save state to the forum and let me get past it for you. After all, I know mine works.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts