Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://am.sega.jp/utop/closeup/ngbc_04.html
In this page, there are some streaming asx movies.
The problem is that I want to save them on my HD. So can anyone tell me what to do or even host them?

Thankfuly, Killjoy told me about a good way to save the streaming files, but seems like they are passworded, so his method failed : /

Incase you are curious, they are some "NeoGeo battle coliseum" videos ^^.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Save the asx on your hdd and open it with a text editor.
There is a link to the wmv file that starts with mms://, copy&past it in a download manager (i personally use flashget) and you are done :)

-DeathPenalty

·
Transcended
1,416 Posts
The copy paste doesn't always work unfortunately. I can't seem to get the MGS4 trailer no matter what I do, sans 3rd party streaming tools.

·
Registered
378 Posts
the old version of RealPlayer (8 or 9) allowed you to "copy" internet media to your hard drive. I got a bunch of MP3's via ASX files this way. The new REalplayer (10) does not allow this. Try that out.

AFter loading the video in Realplayer, open up the now playing list, right click the video, and go to "copy to" then select "my library." As long as the video is cached, it should work.

·
Classic Games Lover
5,280 Posts
Kraelis said:
The copy paste doesn't always work unfortunately. I can't seem to get the MGS4 trailer no matter what I do, sans 3rd party streaming tools.
Same here, I've tried dozen of times already with different progs and stuff... If anyone succeedes, please tell us what to do :)

·
The seeker of perfection
3,628 Posts
It seemed strange to me as i have in my pc but i don't remember where i got it. It was a 100 mb one. I went to gametrailers.com and it's in asx now. satop looking at these, i downloaded a wmv one and it can be found, now, where....

Just checked it and it has japanese subtitles, mine has them in english and looks at the same resolution.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
You can always get a screen capture program, that can make movies. ( I'm sure some of them has support for doing it of video files playing too )

·
band
4,912 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.