2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am new here. I have simple pentium 4 system. Here are its specs:
Pentium 4 2.4 ghz
1 gb ram
nvidia 6800 gt agp graphic card
80 gb serial ata hard

with this simple specs which playstation2 game can i run easily ???
Can i run mortalkombat series ???
or tekken tag ???

Can any body tell me?

Thanks in advance.

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
the games that you want to play require a cpu which is double the speed of your current cpu.
MK and tekken are the slowest games on pcsx2. you will need a decent overclocked 4GHz core2duo to run those at near full speed.
ram is ok but graphics card is slow.
Any game you play is directly dependent on your cpu speed. P4 is single core and will not give you playable frame rate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot. So any c2duo processor will run those games. One more question i have also intel dual core 2.5 ghz. So is this processor double core ? Can i play tekken tag with this processor?

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
I am not saying that you can't play at all.
Yes you can play with a dual core pc depending that its speed in GHz is near to 3GHz. But as I said previously, tekken tag and MK are the slowest games on pcsx2. you can try naruto ultimate ninja2 or dragon ball z infinite world or FFX on your dual core PC.
Also read the pcsx2 configuration guide to start.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
C2d @3ghz should run tekken 5 at reasonable speed p4 is out of the question

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
Could someone please tell me what would be minimum specs to play tekken tag tounament on normal speed?
I have laptop with 1.73ghz,3gb ram,geforce 8400m g video.Would it run game on playable speed somehow?
Although you laptop is soewhat good for playing PC games but it is not good at all the play tekken tag.

You need at least a 3GHz dual core CPU for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts