Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was playing pokemon platinum, and when i got to the top of mt coronet, when a big cut scene is supposed to play, my no$gba stopped and wouldnt play the cut scene so i can no longer advance. I upped the speed of the game to try and just blow right through it, like you have to do to play the game in the first place. Anyway, i sped it up more, saved the options, and exited, tried to restart and now when no$gba starts up it shows black on each screen and freezes. Any suggestions?

I also tried reinstalling no$gba. Didnt work

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
try deleting the no$gba.ini and then set up no$gba as required again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok thx Schumi, that worked.... However, i dont know if anyone else has played Pokemon Platinum on the no$gba emu, but at the part i was mentioning before, the game slows to around 25-55% and wont proceed. Any suggestions on how to go through it without freezing the game totally?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Yeah for some strange reason the message telling you to do that does not show on no$gba if I am remembering the correct place.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.