Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just asking if NeonDS can be used to save in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, and can it run it without game speed problems?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
It's a VERY OLD EMU, so no, it doesn't. :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
-insert Darth Vader's NOOOOO here-
Are there any emulators that can save in Explorers of Sky, but don't play it ridiculously slow like Desmume?

·
Registered
23 Posts
You can try no$gba he was a pretty decent emulator for older pc, or maybe you can get the last svn build of desemume, speed improved a lot...

·
Registered
23 Posts
To be totally honnest I don't know the save type... But you can try them one after another
(there are not much)

There are a few thread on the no$gba board they seems to have the same problem...
I guess this won't work sorry for the wrong info... Should have done a few check before...

Then remains ideas i didn't find anything on the game for it. It may be worth giving it a try...

If it don't work sorry I'm out of ideas.

You can still increase frame skipping in desemu (I set it to 1) try different emulation (software opengl etc...) or even remome the sound.
Also remove all unusefull programs from memory that may help for better frame rate :S

Sorry guess I can't do much more for you

·
Lurker, pretty much...
296 Posts
Are there any emulators that can save in Explorers of Sky, but don't play it ridiculously slow like Desmume?
Are you running DeSmuME 0.9.5 or newer? What are your specs (especially the CPU)? Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games aren't supposed to be CPU-intensive...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts