This was a gift from my mother.

http://tracfoneusermanual.com/alcatel-raven-review/

Operating SystemAndroid 7.1 Nougat
ChipsetQualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM909
CPU1.1 GHz Quad-core, ARM Cortex-A7
GPUQualcomm Adreno 304
RAM2 GB
Internal storage16 GB

I'm not thinking 'big' like Playstation or Gamecube, but maybe Genesis, Super NES, etc.

Any thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
13,065 Posts
16-bit/older emus and DraStic should run about fullspeed with no frameskipping. Not sure about 3d games but dont expect too much, even native android games will break a sweat.

With Valve's latest announcement regarding a SteamLink-like android app, you might be able to stream steam/emulated games to your mobile as a workaround.

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,651 Posts
For the older systems it's just fine.
Plenty of good emulators around.
You might want to connect a (bluetooth) gamepad though, and preferrably use a microSD to store a decent amount of games.

·
Registered
436 Posts
A few emulators allow you to play roms from a NAS via SMB or CIFS share, alot of routers now also come with a usb port for external storage to mount fat32 or ntfs, with foldermount you can map a smb share to a virtual folder as well which most apps should be able to see if they have root access.

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the older systems it's just fine.
Plenty of good emulators around.
You might want to connect a (bluetooth) gamepad though, and preferrably use a microSD to store a decent amount of games.
I have a bluetooth controller (I use on my Tablet) and I'll see about getting another 16GB memory chip.

Thanks everyone who gave me advice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts