Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Here are my specs:

Q6600 Quad Core 3.0 Ghz
ATI 4890 1GB
6GB DDR2 1066Mhz Ram

I was Wondering if i can play MGS3 Subsistence on PCSX2 9.6

If so what plugins are best and what settings?

Is the PAL or NTSC Version better?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
try it yourself and tell us how it runs... anyways as far as i have heard even with the latest svn releases it still is buggy with crashes... i have tried it and got good frame rates which ill bet you will get but i got minor graphic glitches such as some of the monitors in a cutscene have corrupted graphics but please note that i dont plan to play it much further unless the glitches are fixed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
try it yourself and tell us how it runs... anyways as far as i have heard even with the latest svn releases it still is buggy with crashes... i have tried it and got good frame rates which ill bet you will get but i got minor graphic glitches such as some of the monitors in a cutscene have corrupted graphics but please note that i dont plan to play it much further unless the glitches are fixed
I've tried it once but in the opening cutscene i get a slowdown to about 20fps from 60.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.