Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
343 Posts
Yeah Specially for The Geforce o.o (I Wish I had one) -_-
I have a 4GB Ram and a horrible graphic card and it works pretty cool (60% Speed max)

but since you have a geforce , no doubt , it should work.... hopefully I am right. I am not really experienced I am just judging at the comparison between my cpu and yours.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
"Yeah Specially for The Geforce o.o (I Wish I had one) -_-"

not that one you don't. no settings will make that system perform well.

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
That GeForce is a weaker and onboard GPU.

The CPU is lacking as well.

The CPU matters more than the GPU most of the time. RAM is pretty irrelevant above 1GB (maybe less even).

Use native resolution and speed hacks experimentally and hope for the best.

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
The GeForce 4 MX will work very slowly (needs software mode), and the GeForce FX 5500 had terrible SM2.0 support (combined with slow performance all around), which the GSdx plug-ins require.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
the 6150 is equivalent to a 5500.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My PC isn't bad , and isn't laggy any ways.

I had 500MB Disk space when I bough this computer and I have 4GHZ and 4GB ram but only the graphic card is bad. :\

stop spying on me o.o
Your whole post is completely irrelevant to this topic, and you really shouldn't be giving advice when you are unknowable, especially giving out misinformation. Its much better to say nothing.

OP, what is your budget? Some games run better than others depending on their compatibility, did you check the compatibility list?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
um i havent looked yet i was too depressed finding out this emulator needs a dual processor. i have another question how come i can run a dreamcast emulator full-speed but cant play a ps2 emulator full-speed?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.