Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,570 Posts
Run it? Yes.

Run it well? No.

To be more precise, as usual it depends on the game. My laptop has slightly higher specs and runs most games at 30fps - 40fps.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey... So this is my mom's laptop specs..

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8397/momsspecs.png

Graphics card is Geforce 8400 GS... If that matters.. :eyemove:

Can i run it? Fairly? Good? maybe.. around 40-50 fps? =]

And what you think about me running Wii games to? :D
With that?? Stick to simple 3D/2D Wii/GC games (Ben10, Wii Sports maybe, etc.). 40-50fps is being way too much to even hope right now in those specs. At least, make sure to activate Dual Core in options and use OpenGL plugin. Otherwise, use your Wii.

·
Registered
14 Posts
games working for me at 15-20 FPS and in some areas FPS is 30
can anyone help me out that how could i achieve this by using D3D9 plugin currently i am using OGL plugin but i heard that D3D9 is faster then the OGL but it work slow for me

these are the specs of my pc

Windows 7 Ultimate
Intel Pentium D 3.0Ghr
ATI Radeon 3650 512mb GDR3
Ram 2 Gb ddr2
Realteck HD Audio 7.1

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,570 Posts
Indeed. Pentium D = Pentium Dual Core

Anyway, if the DC option in the Dolphin configuration settings is already turned on, then there really isn't much else you can do other than buying more powerful hardware or waiting for a faster revision of Dolphin.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Indeed. Pentium D = Pentium Dual Core

Anyway, if the DC option in the Dolphin configuration settings is already turned on, then there really isn't much else you can do other than buying more powerful hardware or waiting for a faster revision of Dolphin.
yes i am keep waiting for both
1.To upgrade my PC to AMD PHENOM II 940 X4 when i got enough money
2.Until then for new and fast version of Dolphin

·
Dolphin emu fan :)
109 Posts
remember this guys,some emus like this one are more GAME DEPENDANT that any thing,its not the same to play naruto gnt series than playing metroid prime or zelda wind waker XD

·
Registered
14 Posts
Originally Posted by Gareth1977

Excellent choice.
thanks i really like AMD Processors when i get to know they use physical cores in Processors and there performance is much much better then Intel

Originally Posted by diegochiha
remember this guys,some emus like this one are more GAME DEPENDANT that any thing,its not the same to play naruto gnt series than playing metroid prime or zelda wind waker XD
1.5 gb ram
geforce 7300 gs 256 ddr 2
Forgive me for my poor english
Wish i could help dolphin in some way
hmm that's really good to know that Dolphin could also work on that system.
tell me how much FPS u get while playing Zelda

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.