Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.This's my comp's specials :Intel core 2 dual cpu E7400 @ 2.8Ghz 2GB RAM Window XP. I wonder if I can get fullspeed with PCSX2 with some right configs. I play Naruto accel 2, Dragon ball Budokai 3 but with really slow speed. When I check native in Graphic config, it gets much faster but not fullspeed (and really bad graphic). I try all speedhacks. Is there any other config to enhance the speed. If I install win Vista, can I get full speed with my comp .Someone please tell me. Thanks :(

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry but I dont know what gpu is, in the cpu config of my emu I see "features MMX,SSE,SSE2,SSE3,SSSE3,SSE4.1". Could you please tell me what's the differences between PCSX2 and PCSX2 SPeed and give me the link to the latest PXSX2 Speed revition.Thanks alots

· Banned
35,081 Posts
pcsx2-s is an unofficial build with a bunch of useless speed hacks added.

· Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
your GPU must be a weak one, making a bottlenecking in your system.

To view what GPU do you have you can download a program called GPU-Z (google it) or do the next:

1.- Enter into the "start" menu
2.- Click on "execute"
3.- type DXDIAG and press enter

Now a window will pop up saying if you wanna check the WHQL (Windows High Quality Labs) certifies of your drivers, you can pick YES or NO, It's irrelevant, once the page is loaded click in the SCREEN/VIDEO tab (sorry, I have the spanish version of Windows) and then all the important info of your GPU will be showed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.