Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks!

Today i've thinker about what this emulator can do.
On the file readme it say :"can play rougly only a game" Because it maybe is incomplete or other also.
Ok i've read the rules , but there 're no rule about ask for some testing file.ini for test other game..(example where to find other .ini)
Maybe the emulator can make playable rougly other games , wa must only try to put other Imput with the code *.ini.
I think's we can , o who want can try to put e command .ini to test other games with thats code "recompiler" or what is it..

Example i wanna try out on my pc oddworld munch oddysee , ok just i prepare a file .ini (called "oddworld munch oddysee.ini) :) and with it i put coding to jump errors , run more speeds , recompiler sector (all like it was does it on thats emulator , xeon)...;)

PS : I don't give a hope wich this methods works and the games automatick can be playable , but :heh: maybe some new game coming out and become rougly playable or maybe can show only the menu' (badly).
I don't encourage people to try this methods (because must be have a preparation's like scripting , coding , informatic, and other) , but people wich know how to make some coding to recompiler game and going on game i've see (example on sections pcsx2 , there 're people wich by the recompiler it can going in game , but it is a bit differents :innocent: , pcsx2 is more harder of xbox coding...

Why i've open this thread ? Because there again some few beatiful games (like oddoworlds series) unconsiderated.

Now , then 3 years can we see a improvement?

sorry for my buddy english...:innocent:

·
Registered
845 Posts
It won't work. If the readme says it only plays one game, IT ONLY PLAYS ONE GAME. The developers should know.

Play it on the xbox.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.